Application and Documents to be produced:
- Form-29 of CMVR (in duplicate)
- Form-30 of CMVR (In Duplicate if the vehicle is covered under Hypothecation/HPA/Lease shall be produced in duplicate with the consent of financier)
- Clearance Certificate issued by the previous Registering Authority except two wheelers Registration Certificate
- Valid Insurance Certificate
- Tax Card or Tax paid proof
- Pollution Under Control Certificate
- Prescribed fees as per Rule 81 of CMVR
- Fitness Certificate in case of Transport Vehicles.
- Permit or Permit Proceedings in case of transport vehicles except vehicles having GVW less than 3000kgs.
- In case of LMVs and transport vehicles FORM-60 in duplicate and FORM-61 in duplicate in case of agriculturists OR Pan Card Xerox in case of Income Tax Payers.
- Self-addressed stamped speed post envelope for despatch of Smart Card Registration Certificate.
- Address proof:
- Two Passport Size Photographs.
Fees to be paid at Office Cash Counter:
- Rs 30/ for two wheelers
- Rs 100/ for Light Motor Vehicles (Non transport)
- Rs. 150/ for Light Commercial Vehicles
- Rs. 200/ for Medium Goods/Passenger vehicles.
- Rs. 300/ for Heavy Goods/Passenger vehicles.
- Rs. 400/ for imported LMV’s.
- Rs. 100/ for imported Motor Cycles.
- Rs. 150/ for other vehicles not mentioned above.
- HP continuation fee of Rs 100/ if the vehicle s covered by Hypothecation/HPA/Lease Agreement.
- Rs 200/- for Smart Card (Department: Rs.137/- to be paid at RTO Cash Counter& Rs.63/- to be paid to the Smart Card Vendor)
- Compounding Fees: If the application is not made within 14 days from the date of transfer of vehicle compounding fee of Rs 25/- per month or part thereof for delay subject to a maximum of Rs100/- shall be paid.
Application with the above documents & fee paid challans to be submitted at concerned RTO.
Delivery of Documents:
- The Registration Certificate will be delivered within 30 days through Speed Post as per SAKALA (KGSC Act, 2011)
REFER Sec 50 of MV ACT 1988 r/w 55 of CMVR 1989.
For more information please contact the respective DCT & Sr.RTO / ARTO.